Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yawns*

Another day of work..yawns*

Haven't been sleeping early because my honey has been working late.  Sometimes I feel bad for him because he works hard but he doesn't get paid well.  Sigh~ Anyway, last night he came home around 10 something and he was exhausted.  Well, I am glad i was cooking for him but at the same time, it was late for him to eat. 

He was being ridiculous last night because he saw me chatting with Miki and he thought i ignored him.  Oh well, i did not ignore him but i was waiting for him to sleep.  But he was just playing his game..so what can i do?  Of course i had temper but when i thought of him being so tired after work, my anger was disappeared. 



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. omg, u 2 are arguing 'coz of me?? i m so sorry to hear it...
    anyway, yr honey worked v hard and pls forgive him!! he is a gd guy as i always say~~haa! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're always on his side...kakaka! Well, we didn't argue...he was just acting like a kid....u know, when a kid doesn't get much attentioin fr mommy, they nag and ask for more Don't be sorry, we're fine!

    ReplyDelete