Friday, November 30, 2007

Gift From Myself...haha

Whoa, today I received my package from Bergdorf Goodman! haha..People think I order something luxury, but actually I just ordered my cleanser and lip gloss.  At first, i was going to order it fr Shu Uemura website but then they cost me 5 dollars to ship.  Oh well, then i find this website where sells the product that I want to buy, plus they have free shipping.  Isn't it wonderful?    Therefore, i decided to order from there and their gift wrapping is free, so i put down "merry christmas" and sent to myself....When i told my bf, he thought i was silly, but of course in a good way.  

Anyway, they even shipped the package overnight.  I just ordered it Wednesday and received today.  I am so surprised and happy!!!!!   The gift wrapping is really nice.  My boss saw it and she thought i was crazy too LOL



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. u r so silly sweetie~~  but cute~
    actually i dun like to order things from website, it's still not common in hk and i find no fun to buy things from website. i prefer to go shopping in the mall and this is the only way for me to enjoy shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, but i don't usually shop online.  The reason is the store is closed in Soho area and i have to get it in midtown which is a pain...coz i work in downtown and i m lazy travelling plus they have free shipping..kaka!

    ReplyDelete