Saturday, December 1, 2007

Super Down

At first it was alright...but now i am really down. I don't think i am such a good gf...but he isn't such a good bf either. 

Well, we had a fight because of something stupid. We went to his company's annual dinner tonight and he suddenly left me without telling me and i kept looking for him but i couldn't find him.  Anyway, he came back and told me we were going to Brooklyn for a drink with Lina, Cherry, and whoever.  He didn't even ask me if i wanted to go and he made the decision for me.  Then i got pissed because i kept looking for him and ended up he was in another room chatting with them!!!!!!! OMG~ How could he possibly ignore his gf and went to another room just to chat with them? He admitted he told me but i didn't hear it.  Oh well...should i get used to it or what? He always does that all the time. When he's with his friends or coworkers, i am always like on my own.  Eat myself, drink myself, do everything myself.  Why couldn't he act like a bf towards me? or am i asking too much? I know i see him everyday and shouldn't complain but sometimes i just feel like i m nobody when we're outside.  Well, unless it's with my friend...otherwise, it's bad. I hate it when he's hanging out with them...because i still believe they influence him a lot. They smoke, they drink, etc..what else they don't do? Maybe i am such an innocent little girl, so i m not gd at dealing with this.  And he said i gave his friends such a face....Whatever.....i m upset.....my mood is really down down down..................................................



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. o baby, dun be unpset~~  
    as i always say, they are MEN...they duno they have done sth hurting us, but of coz they havent done it intentionally. MEN r all careless...-_-
    u know what, if u really feel bad to hang out with his fds or colleague, then just dun go with him...sometimes u need to give him space~ u can wait for him at home. u will feel better and it's quite sweet i think~
    btw, his colleague r nice i can tell...at least not bad as u imagine. they do drink and smoke, but they r nice guys like my honey, believe me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you making a circle to tell me your honey is nice, hehehe! anyway, i feel much better now, thanks!

    ReplyDelete