Thursday, December 27, 2007

DAMN!

Earlier I wrote something on my blog and it didn't get posted.  Now i am pissed because i wrote a lot and i forgot what i wrote already...DAMN!~

Anyway, I received Miki's gift last night. Thank you!!!!! She's the sweetest girl in the world, hehehe! I love it. 

This morning my honey and "them" were carpooling and i made a comment that my honey is the one who always drive.  Well, i don't mean to be selfish but i think it has to be fair for my honey too.  People just take advantage of him because he has a soft heart.  Sigh~ When is he going to grow up? I really want him to quit SMT now!!!! Tonite they're going to farewell Johnathan...sigh...i don't want to see them but my honey invites me to go...so.....oh well~

I am so busy today....not my work but my honey's work.  I feel like i work for him.  I have to take care of his car ticket, his NBA tickets, our restaurant for new year eve, blahblahblah and now he's asking me to sell 2 football tickets...umm.. he said i was bored...that's why LOL isn't he funny



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. oh, i have the same thing happened b4...i lost everything after submitted and i m so pissed!!!
    anyway, i m glad that u like my gift^^ i think it's cute that when the key of u 2 can touch each other...the pigs kiss^^ so sweet as u 2 do
    oh well...i will be very happy if i can help my honey to take care this stuff...i do think it's sweet...
    dun talk about the farewell party, it sucks!!!!! i hate it very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
     
    [版主回覆12/28/2007 22:11:00]calm down!!~ It wasn't as bad as you thought but probably you weren't with him, that's why you worried. Did you tell him that i knew you both are "couples"? 

    ReplyDelete