Friday, December 21, 2007

Tired...

These few days are busy because his cousin came from Maryland and i just realize she was coming on Thursday, then i had to shop on Wed and clean after getting home....so tiring! Anyway, nightmare has gone because they already settle down at my house and i already finish my christmas shopping, yay!   It was a pain to get gifts for coworkers and bosses because i didn't know what they liked. Sigh... Oh well, it's over and i am ready to rest for the rest of 2007. LOL

We went to a Jap. bbq restaurant in the village last night. My honey was mad at me because i think i was having bad temper in front of ppl again...sigh...i know he was upset but he was hurrying me. I told him i  wasn't done with my shopping and he was hungry..and with his bro, his cousins....fortunately i am close with his cousins, so they didn't mind shopping with me last night.  Oh well, i can't say i am the only person who made mistake, but he should consider me too because it was the last night that i could get them something.... Anyway,it's over.  I hope he's not mad at me anymore..

The jap bbq place was suck. Why? Because the service was slow, the food was bad and we had to wait for an hour for food and they food was frozen and i'd charged $3.50 for lettuce???? Isn't it ridiculous?  Are you willing to give up your customers because of $3.50? We spent around $250 there and they charge me rice and lettuce...i was furious!!! and they accidentally ordered 1 more roll for us without noticing and they charged us the roll also.  I was like...what the hell... it was your mistake, not mine and why should i pay you? Sigh...what a nightmare! I promise i'll never go there again.  The food is getting bad now.......sucks!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. haa, glad to hear that all yr nightmare is over!!!
    oh well, u just reminded me that there is a VERY GOOD jap restaurant in city called 大將 i think u have tried it b4 as it is very famous. anyway, all memory in ny is refreshed and i wnat to go there again -_-
    [版主回覆12/24/2007 09:48:00]Well, the first time to 大將 was good, 2nd time was ok but 3rd time not good anymore.  i don't think i'll go there again! haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really?? i like their food very much, maybe just becoz it's my 1st time to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh really?? i like their food very much, maybe just becoz it's my 1st time to go!!
    [版主回覆12/24/2007 23:11:00]yea...usually it's like that.  When i go to a restaurant, i like it the first time, then 2nd time is ok, and 3rd is suck...

    ReplyDelete