Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Super cold

Today is super cold, really need a hot drink

Anyway, this morning i missed the train again...why? Because my honey needed to pick up Fanny and she was kinda of slow and a bit traffic going along so we saw the train passed by in front of us, haha!   How ironic....
It's fine if i am 15 mins late, but the problem is i had to wait outdoor for 15-20 mins and it was freezingly cold..Oh my god..it wasn't easy for me to stand there....Sigh.. really need to find another way not to be late!~

Where's my summer? I miss summer so much...


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. yea, i miss it 2...i use hate winter as the feel is not good...too sad...
    hey, i have think of a way that u'll never be late for work. guess what?? u should ask yr honey to feed u, then u r no need to work anymore. late? no way!! kaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you're so funny, babe! I wish i could do that but i'll be so bored...... I rather work as part time and take care of home the rest of my time.  I wasn't late this morning...i am so happy....

    ReplyDelete