Wednesday, December 12, 2007

:)

Back from work after a sick leave yesterday...everything seems normal....sometimes i feel bored working here because i feel like i don't learn much and i feel like i should go somewhere to learn further knowledge. Sigh...i don't know what i should do...because i am a libra!!!   I can't make decision easily..

just heard fr my best friend that she engaged with her bf...i m happy for him! They've been dating for more than 11 years and they are still as sweet as a new couple...so jealous, haha!

I wanna know when the wedding is so i am able to attend her wedding.  It will be so exciting so see all my old friends plus she's my best friend...hehehe!   I love her so much~~~~ Even though we didn't keep contact a lot, we still treat each other as very close friends.  Perhaps we're both libra... 

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. haa, i want to further my study...but i have no moeny to do it...-_-
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh, me 2...even though my parents say they can support me, i feel obligated to support my family....

    ReplyDelete