Monday, December 10, 2007

Shopping~~~

Over the weekend, I went shopping with my honey and we bought few clothes and i bought a gift for my secret santa...how happy! My honey still had no process of buying gift for his secret santa...he's cute though  

Anyway, after going to shop, we went dinner with his family in Queens - East Manor buffet.  The food was alright but it was too noisy because there was a xmas party for a company...ummm...  Kind of annoying~~~~!!!!

Afterwards, we played MJ for a bit....haha!

By the way, his brother's gf gave his mom a ring....ummm...i feel bad coz every year i don't seem to give his mom anything luxury....sigh~ i m poor but that girl is rich....Gucci, LV, Juicy,Burberry...etc....whatever u name it, she has it...haha!   Oh well, whatever...i don't really care the brand...plus i work hard and i pay myself everything rather than they live with their parents and still supported by parents...sigh! Somehow i want to do that, but it's tough when you get older... And to be independent, you have to be financially independent also.  Well, i am lucky that at least i am able to afford my mortgage and all other expenses on my own, but the worst part is i have no more savings to do something that i want...umm.. Life is sacrifice , isn't it? 

Anyway, my honey and I are going to give them the camera we got from SMT dinner LOL  it's a good camera just we don't need it...hahaha!





:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. haa, well, value of gift doesnt depend on the price ma~~ take it easy!!
    btw, can u tell me what have u bought for him??
    [版主回覆12/12/2007 23:09:00]Well, we bought a PS3 yesterday for our Christmas gift...hehe! But i also bought him and massager that i am hiding at home XD

    ReplyDelete