Friday, December 14, 2007

Pain....

OMG..I can't believe i twisted my neck badly and i don't know how. It's really pain and my honey think i am cute when i have to turn my body to cross the street... Oh well, sometimes he's mean....

Anyway, last night I had dinner with my honey, Fanny, Lina, Lina's roomate and her friend. Well, basically the food was ok but the service was really bad.  The sushi was so big that i wanted to puke when i went back home. I didn't seem to eat a lot already...weird...

Well, i still don't like Lina...why? I don't know...maybe i think she's rude and always curse..and she always gets a chance to see my honey at work but not me.  haha...i am jealous of everything! Perhaps i just don't like her personality..that's all...

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. omg, u r better now?? i think u twisted yr neck when u were sleeping... anyway hope u can get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt better the next day already, hehe! But i really couldn't move my neck Friday all day...damn~ Where have you been? haven't seen you online so long......

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went to china ma...so tired and not feel like doing anything...so lazy~~
    but it's really a wonderful experience!!!

    ReplyDelete