Monday, December 17, 2007

Jacky Cheung's Concert

Finally....

My Jacky's concert was finished.

It was quite a lovely concert, to be honest.  The concert was started at 3pm and it was finished at 6pm.  I was amazed by him because he was able to sing for 3 hours non-stop.  That was so cool.  I haven't been to a concert long time and this was such a gd experience.  Honestly, I am not a big fans of him but i do love his songs, especially old songs.  Well, most of his new songs i really don't know much.  Unfortunately, he didn't sing the song that i really loved...



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. omg!!! i want to take part in!!! any pics???
    hey, which song u like the best?? i cant point out one as a lot of his songs r great. but i really want to listen to "每天愛你多一些" i love this song for no reason...i will ask my husband to sing it for me in future~~:P 

    ReplyDelete
  2. the song i love is not very old...it's 你的名字我的姓氏....i wanna listen to this song now...hehehhe! XDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete