Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day~

Well, every year i don't usually wait for boxing day.  I would just open the gift rightaway. haha!   I guess i just have no patience to wait for boxing day to open the christmas gift.   This year i received 2 gifts from my coworker, one gift from my friend (Ally), one gift from another friend (Jessie) and 2 gifts from the party.  My honey didn't buy me a gift which i am fine with that.  We agreed to share the PS3 together, but i just bought him an additional gift.  Anyway, this coming Saturday is my football Game!! YEAH! I've been waiting for long time, haha! My honey and I are so excited about it. 

We're going to buy tickets to see Yaoming on Jan 9.  Of course my honey is excited about it.  First, he can see his Yao, 2nd he can see his friends.  I know sometimes he's bored seeing me everyday.  Oh well...

Christmas eve his brother came to my house to play game.  When my honey back from dropping him off, i smelled he was stink with smoke.  Um...was i being sensitive only?  Sigh... I am trying to convince myself he's not that type of person.

Didn't do much on Christmas!  Simply just stayed home because i worked on Christmas eve and i needed a break! I guess it was just like a regular Sunday for me because i just ate and slept...lol

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. omg!!!!! i want to see yao 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>_<
    hey, dun be sensitive babe, nth wrong with yr honey!! ^_^
     
    [版主回覆12/27/2007 12:27:00]I really don't know..but tonight when i smelled his fingers, it was full of stink. He said he touched cigarettes but i don't believe him.  I am still trying to convince myself..sigh! i am sad...

    ReplyDelete