Monday, December 3, 2007

Snow snow snow...

Yesterday we had some snow in the city, but it wasn't accumulated so by the afternoon it was already gone.  Unfortunately, some people from upstate died because of the snow.    How sad.....

Anyway, the weather is going to be lousy this week.  It'll be windy and flurries...i hate the wind, because it always messes up my hair and it makes me have headache.  If it's not windy, the weather is just fine.

Winter is here......keep warm, gals~


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. i have not seen "snow" b4...really want to see it with my honey...it's so romantic!!
    but, i hate winter...i m always lazy and not feel like to do anything in winter...i love summer!!! bring me back my summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bring me first...HK's winter is nothing...NY's winter is crazy..... Today wind gust is 40mph...think how windy it is with the cold weather.. ask ur honey to dress warm too~

    ReplyDelete