Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Whatever~

He's such a liar...he promised me he would come home early to take care of me because i told him i wasn't feeling well.  I had such a bad tummyache.  I guess MEN ARE ALL LIKE THIS!  Left ear in, right ear out....i am really upset right now but nothing he can do about it cause he won't be home until late anyway.  Do whatever you want...i don't care...i m just trying to make his life easier but i guess he doesn't appreciate...just go hang out hang out hang out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Home is not his life anyway....just go out with friends friends friends friends friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he didn't mean to come home early, then don't even make the fucking promise! i don't wanna argue with him anyway..i am tired.  I should just let him do whatever he wants.  If he knows how i feel, he would come home! Why do i have to stay home and he can go out meet his friend? At first i wanted to go shopping with my coworker and he said he didn't want me to go because it would be late for me to go home.  Well, now he's just doing the same exactly fucking thing...so why my life is treating so unfairly? Am i like a servant at home or a security at home?  i should just be independent..do i need him? i don't think so....... such a loser!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. hey, calm down baby~~
    as we said, MEN R ALL LIKE THAT...-_- they r careless, they r not considerate...but he does love u...at least i can feel yr honey loves u!! trust me~
    Hope you can get well soon!!!
    [版主回覆12/19/2007 23:49:00]baby..i am ok...just sometimes need to express my feelings..that's why i write my blog...haha!   my weak point is...i don't remember what he did after sleep....how sucky!!!!!

    ReplyDelete