Monday, December 3, 2007

Damn~

I just hate it when I wake up at usual time, then i am late because of my honey.  Well, i can't say it's because of him, but....sigh! I don't blame him but sometimes i am late because of him.  Sometimes he can't wake up and i try waking him up but he's not waking up until late.  So i have to wait for him.......but this morning i was late because of our neighbor.  She decided to drive when my honey called, then i told my honey i was already late for the train and there was no point driving me to the station.  Unfortunately, my train was late too but i walked so slow.  When i got to the train station, i saw my train just left, and i got pissed......DAMN! I had to "eat wind" for almost 20 minutes and it was freaky cold!!!!!   Next time i am going to walk to the station instead of waiting for 2 people.......that annoys me!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment