Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Amazing~

Since yesterday my honey and I took a sick leave, so we decided to go out to visit his family.  Anyway, we were talking about his brother and his gf because they were planning to buy a house in Brooklyn.  The more they talked about his gf, the more i found she's really like a princess.  His mom told us she treated her mom like a servant.  For example: She went upstairs to her room and she had to call her mom's cell phone to get her water upstairs... I was like...whoa, that's really lazy! She's spoiled by her parents.  Even though she's the only child at home, she shouldn't get treated like this way.  Maybe you can say she's lucky, but in some way i think it's not good for her life.  She is really dependent. 

Anyway, it's just my feeling..cause i am not single kid at home and i think my parents treat me fairly. I don't expect them to treat me like a princess and spoil me. I like the way i am now, because i am able to take care of myself and i love taking care of my honey too.  Sometimes i complain why he doesn't help me clean, cook, do laundry...etc but i guess MEN were born like this...Men suck~!!!!!! Oh well, but i love cooking for him... I go home and cook and wait for him to come home for dinner, then we watch tv, go on internet...etc....i feel it's the sweetest thing in the world...haha!


I am missing him now.....................

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. yea, same here, give me 5!!!!!!!!!
    well, what i want to say is, who dun want to be a princess, but it's too much!! yr honey's brother's gf (complicated relationship ) is spoiled!!
    i agree with u, it's the sweetest thing in the world!! i want to be like that with my honey...but...
    the last thing i want to mention is...i miss him 2...
    [版主回覆12/13/2007 22:30:00]yea..it's sweet but if i am really tired, i hate cooking....and if i see him playing games and not helping me, sometimes i get pissed and wonder why i have to cook for him lol i m annoying....hahaha   always complain

    ReplyDelete