Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cheap Ass~

Today is Honey's secret santa day. He picked Cherry. We gave him a $25 American Express gift cheque as a gift. I think she'll like it because she can spend whatever.  Anyway, my honey told me Joe V was so cheap.  Last year we bought him a pair of mug and he never used it, instead this year, he gave it out to Rocky as a secret santa gift.  OMG!   What a loser and cheap ass!~

Anyway, my honey received a 30 dollars gift card fr Johnathon.  We love this kind of gift because we can spend whatever we want, haha!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. oh, their santa day comes very late~~
    cheappppppppppp joe v!!! i know he is cheap, but i duno he is so cheap like that!! bloody hell!
     
    [版主回覆12/28/2007 22:16:00]Yeah...I didn't know he was that cheap! Damn~ Give me back the mug if he doesn't like it.  It's the type you can keep warm~~~! I like it, hehe! XD

    ReplyDelete