Friday, December 7, 2007

Suddenly feel upset

Suddenly feel upset because i was thinking to buy tickets to see tonight's game in NJ and he just told me he had to drive cherry to the airport.  So...our plan is ruined because of that...sigh!~ He told me someone could drop her off but i guess not anymore.  So that means i can't even go out with him because he has to drop her off @ 7 and by the time he is home would be around 8pm....Awwww!! Am i being miserable or what? I know he wanna see Yao's game but.... he just can't reject people and tell him you're busy!! What if his brother really gets those tickets by today, i don't know what he's gonna do! IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I m pissed.....

Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't even waste my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. he is not that bad babe
    i believe he did care u, but just be very helpful for fds!!
    [版主回覆12/08/2007 02:05:00]i am ok, babe..just sometimes i feel sad....

    ReplyDelete