Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Is it really my problem?

Well, maybe sometimes i am impatient and moody but all i want is his concern.  Probably i demand too much sometimes and i expect 2 much from him so that's why i m upset when he doesn't satisfy my need.  Anyway, we're fine... just i just need to adjust my expectation, hehe!

After so many years of dating and i am still missing him everyday when i am @ work, haha! I will probably see him within 10 hours and i usually chat with him online but still.. i dunno, just can't control myself for not missing someone important. 

After we decided to get married and i am really stressed by looking around and at the same time i feel i have no time to study and my exam is coming soon! sigh....
i dunno how to release my stress and my body is acting weird... probably it's from the stress!

anyway, his brother's wedding went well but i wasn't involved because i wasn't one of the bridesmaid.  he was one of the groomsmen and he told me it was horrible.  First he had allergy and second..there was nothing organized in the wedding nor rehearsal... i feel bad for him coz i couldn't help them with anything.   Oh well..at least it's over!

and by the way, happy belated mother's day!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. 咦?你有咩study架?
    [版主回覆05/13/2009 23:11:00]some professional exams....sigh.......................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 係大學個類定係進修個類?
    [版主回覆05/14/2009 21:23:00]self study...

    ReplyDelete