Monday, March 8, 2010

stupid betch

I can't stand the betch in office anymore!! She's a thief and she's a dumbass!!! We recently changed our phone system but she doesn't know how to conference so she had to yell and told me to make a conference call.  If it wasn't in front of my boss, i would slap this betch face right there!!! Why is she a thief? because i used to put my tissue paper out next to me and she would just take it from me.  I was shocked because she didn't come to me just once, she came to me as if i was a tissue paper provider! Excuse me, it's my personal thing and please do not touch it!! I was furious!!!! Then at last i had to hide my tissue paper in my drawer! What a betch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not like i don't like to share with others, it's just like she feels i am obligated to share my tissue with her... drive me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she always go online to look at all the gossip website and my coworker said one time she passed by her desk, she saw her reading some nude websites....that was disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Please fire her or else i'll fire myself!!!!!!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment