Monday, April 26, 2010

extremely tired

Past weekend was extremely tired.  We went to take engagement pictures on Saturday.  I thought the weather was nice, but it turned out to be windy and i couldn't feel myself....i was exhausted!!! I haven't been well since last week and now...even worse

just hope the pictures are nice, hehe!

I'll start my training session start from tonight.  hope everything works out well and make some extra money!! god bless!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. when will i see the picture?
    [版主回覆04/27/2010 03:26:00]when the photographer sends me the pics...hehe.... even though it was cold, i had a good experience to be a model

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..know how to pose?
     
     

    ReplyDelete