Thursday, April 15, 2010

last day of tax season, yay!!

very happy..finally it's the end of this tax season.  OH well, i can't complain much because i haven't been working 2 much but i am still glad...hahaha!!! and one more thing, hopefully that person will be leaving our firm soon.   Boss told me we could use her during busy season but now it's the last day, so please....!!!!!!!!! fire her immediately. don't waste our money on someone who is not worth keeping!!!

Next Sat we're going to shoot our engagement pic, hehe! I picked my dress already but thinking if i should change during the day.  Ummm...not sure!!!! Hopefully the weather will be nice and warm so we can take a very nice album.  We didn't mean to do this album but my friend told me her friend is a freelance photographer and could shoot the pic for free.  so i am like..why not?? i dont know how good he is but at least we could take sth together...hehe!!! can't wait...yay!!!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment