Friday, July 16, 2010

angry

i really hate it when he just knows how to talk, but doesn't get his ass up to do anything to help me plan our wedding.  Every times I was trying to bring up a topic to discuss, but he would just say i just wanted him to make decision.  It's not true. I was trying to communicate with him to make our wedding better.  Jesus, i don't want to talk to his man anymore.  why doesn't he just show up and do whatever!!!!????? i am tired of it, seriously.  All the hard work that i've done is nothing.  i can't wait to get it over with so i don't have to talk about this with him anymore.  He doesn't like to discuss with me, he just wants to make the decision.  How about i just show up and he does everything?? I was trying to discuss with him about liquor.  I wanted to know how many wines/champagne we need.   i don't want to buy 2 much that i am not going to use it forever! My coworker told me to estimate how many people are going to drink and how many cup can be filled with one bottle of wine.  I honestly don't know....so i brought this topic up and he was like...if you don't have the information, why don't you just bring all the information and talk to me.  I was like....WTF! If i am getting paid like a secretary, then maybe i am ok...but now...i have to bring the proposal and present in front of him? this is ridiculous!!!! i am tired of this bullshit, man!!! he's the most bossy man in this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment