Tuesday, July 6, 2010

love consultant

I met several old classmates on fb and i am really glad i did! but started from Saturday, the first day he messaged me and he congratulated me about my wedding and so i asked if he was married..then he started all his story about breaking up with his gf and blahblahblah.  honestly, i didn't expect him to tell me his love story, because we haven't talked to each other for 20 yrs and suddenly bring up this kind of topic seems kind of weird.  but i have enough already.   i feel sorry for him because he broke up with his gf but at the same time, i feel so tired after hearing all the same story again and again!! just move on, man!!!! i m sorry..... i have no patience for that!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment