Wednesday, February 25, 2009

upset

I was kind of upset when he said that to me...
I was choking this morning and i choked for so long and my coworkers were concern about me.. anyway, i finally stopped and i told him that i was choking and he asked what happened and i told him the situation and he changed the topic to his teeth problem..and i was like..i would expect he asked me more about my health instead of switching to something else.  One word from his mouth is better than everything..but unfortunately he didn't... then i asked him that he didn't concern about me and he was pissed off at the way i said... don't you think i should be the one who get care from him? why would he get pissed and he said he didn't want any drama!! I wasn't into drama.... he said if i wanted to tell him than i would....and i was like... what's so big deal of asking me about if i am ok????????? I m upset by him, seriously...i wasn't into drama and the only thing i want is him to concern about me....that's all....sigh!
Why so difficult?

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. oh.... i m sorry to hear this... duno what to say... men are careless... but u know, i think he does care abt u, just doesnt tell u fm his mouth~
    [版主回覆02/26/2009 12:10:00]i know..but the way he talked....sigh! hopeless and men suck!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete