Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine's Day

Still have more than a week til Valentine's Day.  Is anyone doing anything this year? This year V day is on a Saturday so hope everyone has a happy Vday with your Valentine, hehe!  My honey and I are not going to spend money on flowers and gifts.   We're just going to spend time together and probably dinner! 2009 is our 7 years relationship.. i was kind of surprise when i calculate the time...I thought it was only 5...but then i guess it's going too strong that i didn't even realize the time!! Even though lately i've been hearing a lot of depressing news from couples but I believe we're going to work it through together!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. 7年咁多lu~希望你的情人節快樂啦,,有一餐浪漫的晚餐~^^
    [版主回覆02/07/2009 01:28:00]THX! HAPPY VDAY TO U TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to spend a lot of money on the Valentine's Day, sometimes just spend time together, it should be good enough, especially you guys are together 7 years already...
    Enjoy your Valentine's Day... I don't know when I can have a happy Vday with my valentine, haha...
    [版主回覆02/07/2009 03:23:00]haha...u can have a lot if u want

    ReplyDelete
  3. 放心啦! 你同你HONEY一定唔只一個7年咁少o既!!
    希望你有個甜甜蜜蜜o既情人節~~~
    [版主回覆02/09/2009 22:34:00]thanks, hope your first Vday will be sweet also, hehe!

    ReplyDelete