Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally!

i finally made the decision! It was tough because of the money concern...
anyway, i think in order to have a better future, that's the only thing i can do!!
PASS PASS PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Horoscope said this year is good for me! so i better hurry before this year is over, kakaka!!!
I need luck luck luck and time time time!!!!
Please pray for me!!! Thank God for giving me confidence and faith!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. oh... what decision you have made?
    I'll pray for you and I believe that God will continue to guide you the way
    [版主回覆03/06/2009 03:40:00]hehe,thanks!!

    ReplyDelete