Monday, March 23, 2009

Over the weekend...

Over the weekend i didn't spend a lot of time to study..instead i was watching tv...i sucked!!!
I suppose to read more during weekends but i was so tired from work and from everything....sigh!!!
I need to keep it up and gather my brain together!!!
God, please help.....


I met my friends over the weekend...one of the couples got engaged and we met them for dinner..hehe! I am happy for them! It was dramatic though because they were saying to break up at the beginning of the year and suddenly... getting married in November, haha! it's like the drama of Vivian Chow....

anyway, no more bullshit....bye!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments:

  1. Vivian Chow  HAHA !
    [版主回覆03/24/2009 01:10:00]weiwei..haha...many old friends come out suddenly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Study and work together is not easy la... I can totally understand you want to watch TV during the weekend la...
    add oil!
    [版主回覆03/24/2009 01:36:00]haha but no time to read any during wkday....2 much to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. add oil babe!!!! fully support u, haha!!
    [版主回覆03/24/2009 21:17:00]thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  4. add oil add oil~~~ don't watch 2 much TV la!
    [版主回覆03/25/2009 01:50:00]aiya.....i haven't seen for a week la...kekeke.... and laughing gor is too charming...wahahha!

    ReplyDelete