Wednesday, March 4, 2009

lazy lazy

Recently I've been so lazy to update my blog..hehe!   It's not like I have no time, it's just like I don't know what to write about.. Anyway, we just had a snowstorm past Monday and we had snowfall around 8-10 inches which was pretty high. Oh well, it didn't bother me to work anyway, haha! I wish i didn't go work though....

This Friday is my honey's birthday...Happy birthday!! I don't have anything ready for him cause i am going to treat him to Orlando in May, which is gonna be his birthday gift, haha! I think it's pretty nice that someone is paying for your trip..i wish i could do that too, kaka!   Anyway, I am inviting our friends over to celebrate his birthday this Saturday.  Too bad that i have to work on Saturday, otherwise i can prepare more food...sucks!!!

I can't believe it's March already and it's almost spring and this Sunday is daylight saving time...time flies!!!



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

5 comments:

  1. I heard that it's a big snow in NY few days ago, really crazy weather...
    yeah, time flies... haha, can't wait this winter is over...
    [版主回覆03/05/2009 01:54:00]was there any snow over there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, had some snow on Sunday, but not much... it was super cold past few days...
    [版主回覆03/05/2009 04:39:00]yea..the weather dropped suddenly...too crazy!! but it's going back up again this weekend..hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's getting warm this weekend... sunny and warm
    [版主回覆03/05/2009 06:20:00]hehehe....cool!!!!! i love it!~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. snow~~~~~~~~ how nice!! i always complain to him that i wanna see it, kaka! btw, help me to say happy bday to simon!
    yea, cant believe its mar already!! time is running so fasttttt!! and there is sth special will happen in may, lets look fwd to it! wahaha!
    [版主回覆03/05/2009 22:18:00]what's so special in May? kaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. 雖然我未真正認識SIMON,都送佢一句happy birthday la~~~~
    [版主回覆03/07/2009 23:55:00]thank Q thank Q

    ReplyDelete