Thursday, April 2, 2009

life is beautiful

I think it's true that life is beautiful but i don't think I enjoy my life lately.  Well, between work and study, i still have to take care of a man... First of all, work is busy because it's tax day soon.  Secondly, my exam is coming pretty soon and i don't find i have enough time to work it out... Thirdly, it's HIM!! He's driving me crazy!! I am going to have mental breakdown soon. 

I think i need a man to take care of me rather than i take care of a man.  He's not doing this job properly.  He thinks after work he can relax @ home? He can do nothing @ home? Well, how about me? Be fair to me, please!!

My schedule everyday is like busy busy busy! When i get home and then i cook, and by the time i finish everything.. it's already 10pm..then i can only have 1.5 hours to study at night.... and him? mostly..he plays game or tv!!!! I asked him to cook 2 days a week and he ignored me.  Why my life is like this?  I think my life is far away from beautiful....

And this morning he said he didn't have anything to wear because i didn't wash his jeans.  Well, i asked him many times to bring the clothes out to do laundry but he had to wait until Sunday, then of course i am not going to wash his jeans with something light color... DUH! don't give me a miserable life.... i deserve something better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we should split to workload @ home.  He does his and i do mine. Fair enough.  Don't bother me!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments:

  1. ohoh... you're right, you and he should spilt work at home... He can't be still doing "big man" at home...
    [版主回覆04/03/2009 01:39:00]yup, of course...woman should be same right as man....kaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m 100% supporting u!! To be fair, he should do some housework as well coz both of u have jobs...
    [版主回覆04/03/2009 21:23:00]definitely...but he's lazy as a bug...............>_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你根本就唔應該理佢! 當你係咩呀? 三頭六臂萬能亞四?
    屋企佢無份o既咩? 點解連丁丁o既忙都幫唔上???
    算啦! 你唔好再嬲嘞!  
    [版主回覆04/07/2009 01:15:00]i m ok la....i am not angry, just disappointed lor... but thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I' think life is busy too, right?
    [版主回覆04/07/2009 01:15:00]yea, definitely...

    ReplyDelete