Saturday, April 11, 2009

My brother is back!!!!!!!!!!

I can't use any word to tell you how excited I was when i saw him last night.  Too bad that i couldn't go to the airport and picked him up but when i saw him, i felt so warm that my brother is back!!!!! Can't tell you how worry i was when he was still in Iraq but thank God, he's back and he's safe now!! i wasn't against him going to Iraq because i respect his decision but being his friend/sister, i was still worried.  Anyway, we had dinner and we chatted and i felt so grateful that he's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along the welcome dinner with my little brother, many girls asked me about the proposal and the ring but i didn't want to say anything.  I think it's between me and my fiance and i want to keep it for ourselves only. And cause recently another girl got engaged and they were looking at both our rings...and i was like...um.. it doesn't really matter, does it? All they care are the ring..not me.... Just congratulate me is good enough, don't put the attention on my ring, please! Honestly, I don't care what ring he got me...coz i am not a picky type and i love whatever he gets me... big/small....etc it doesn't mean anything to me.  The only meaning to me is it's a gift from him that he wants to be with me forever! That's all i care and that's all i want.... if i have the money, i rather get a house...haha! Who cares abt the diamond ring???  If you have no money and no house, only your diamond left..... what will u do? just keep ur ring forever and live on a street? nah...i don't think so..... i m just not a comparing type.....sorry!



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. It's quite bad if people do the comparsion... you're right, the most important is from "the heart", not from "outside look" how good it is...
    hate people do that kind of judgement, good thing is that you won't be affected by their words
    [版主回覆04/14/2009 02:47:00]of cos not...haha! i still love mine so much....but i m a low profile type and i don't like to show off my ring.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, totally agree with u!! just ignore what they think. u know what? its not important abt what they think, its only important abt what u think. so, as long as u like yr ring and yr man, its gd enough!!
    i m always here with u to support u! hehe!
    [版主回覆04/14/2009 21:27:00]haha...i m just saying..don't have a hard feeling anyway...kaka thanks for the support

    ReplyDelete
  3. 作為朋友,相信一句衷心O既祝福總比將注意力放O係隻介子上更有意思啦!
    [版主回覆04/14/2009 23:44:00]definitely.......thanks for ur blessing, hehe

    ReplyDelete