Friday, April 17, 2009

Piss off

It should be a happy thing to prepare a wedding but it's not as easy..why? i was talking to my sister about my wedding and i wanna know when she can come to my wedding and she said not sure...ok, fine! then she asked if i talked to mom about it and i said not yet....but then she said...your fiance should talk to mom about it..and i said we don't know...and she said...how would u not know??? even if u guys don't know, his mom should know..and i was like... what the heck! don't give me grieve! i am not a traditional person and why would we know about that? and we didn't talk to his mom about it...i thought wedding is just me and him, well, of course we have to involve the family too but don't give me an attitude!! and her response was....this is called politeness and then mention about the $$... OMG..i had enough from her alrdy..if she doesn't want to help, then don't even bother.  I'll set a date and if they can't come, too bad!



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. oh... calm down... prepare the wedding is not easy, hope things go well to you... maybe you guys should talk with both side of the parents to discuss more details about the wedding... they probably can help you guys to prepare some stuff of the wedding, then you won't be too much pressure on preparing it by yourself...
    [版主回覆04/18/2009 05:19:00]i don't mind the pressure, but the thing is my sister's attutide was so bad that i couldn't stand.... it was like judging me what to do! I don't need any judgment from anyone...it's my wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 做咩關係搞到咁彊啊... btw,結婚好大件事...希望此後可以一帆風順!
    [版主回覆04/19/2009 23:08:00]i hope so... i just won't ask her anything abt wedding....

    ReplyDelete