Sunday, August 30, 2009

why?

Why? i really dunno what i did wrong except from coming home late. This afternoon i went to spa because my friend gave me a gift certificate.  I invited him to come with me but he rejected so i decided to go myself.  The spa treatment took around 2 hours and i added an additional body massage.  Well, i did call him during my spa and i told him i was enjoying it.  I told him i would call him when i was done.  when i was done, he got mad at me because he didn't think the spa could take so long and ignoring me.  What else can i do? body scrub, body wrap, steam room, etc...it took around 2 hours to finish the spa treatment.  The only decision i made wrong was to add the body massage.  I thought it wasn't that long but it ended up i finished @ around 7.  sigh.. now he's mad and i m upset. What's the point?  if he doesn't believe me, then fine....what do u want me to prove? receipt? witness?  then that's no point to live together if he doesn't trust me.  I am really upset.  I trust him totally but he just doesn't believe i went to spa????? excuse me...... my heart is down down down down down.....

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. Do you have Spa menu? You can show it to him why you took so long. I did spa last time, and I spent 1.5 hours for spa treatment only.
    Was he waiting for you to do something? So he assumed you could get home soon?
    [版主回覆08/31/2009 23:32:00]usually spa treatment is long and he doesn't believe.  He was just worried...but still...could have used a better attitude towards me.  i have freedom to go out too.......................

    ReplyDelete
  2. he may be too worried about you.
    [版主回覆09/01/2009 00:44:00]sigh....but still....don't give me a face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我諗佢緊張你先會甘... don't be so unhappy
    [版主回覆09/01/2009 02:18:00](Empty)

    ReplyDelete