Sunday, August 2, 2009

bullshit

such a bullshit!!! why everytime is my problem but not his?? last night there was a car accident in front of my house and the loud noise really scared me.  he went out and i was alone..so i called him several times but nobody answered. then i called his friends and finally i found him and told him what happened and he was just rushing me to get off the phone.  i honestly just needed him for a minute but he was just....i didn't want to talk to him afterwards and i left him a note of how i felt.  everytime when he's with friends, he's always so focus with them and how about me? i waited for him all night to come home and eventually i fell asleep but i still couldn't sleep well...always wake up to see if he was back but he never made it home until 8:30 this morning.... i am upset because of his attutide.   after he read my note he was pissed...why shouldn't i be pissed but him? why why why why why?  whatever!! i don't really need him to talk to me.  i hate him! 
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. hehe...My bf does not read my blog too, but he knows it exists.
     
     
    [版主回覆08/03/2009 23:52:00]yah...i think he has less emotion than me, hahaha.... i have bad tempered, sometimes

    ReplyDelete