Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to myself, hahaha, yeah! How am i gonna celebrate today? Honestly, nothing much, just take a break from cooking and i m happy already.  My honey is bringing me out for dinner, whatever it is...as long as i don't need to cook and get served....wonderful!!  This saturday we're going to have my bday party..hehe! i love it~~ i don't want to get old but it's happy to hang out with friends! 
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!
     
    Enjoy your dinner tonight.
    [版主回覆09/25/2009 21:19:00]thank you! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to yourself.haha
    [版主回覆10/07/2009 21:14:00]haha...u're so late to happy bday me

    ReplyDelete