Thursday, September 3, 2009

what a day~

my mood is confused... first i m happy that weekend is coming soon and we're going to Cape May for long weekend with friends, but at the same time, i am pretty upset. Why? At the beginning i booked a house for 7 of us (including one kid) but then his friend just called today and told us she had to bring her daughter too, so now we have 8 people in total.  I am not sure how strict the rule is with the landlord but i already signed a lease with the landlord with 7 people.  I really don't know what to say.  My fiance said one more person should not be a big problem but law is law, i signed the lease with landlord if anything happens, i am responsible.  Sigh...i understand why she has to bring her daughter but why can't she tell us earlier? how many days before we go on a trip? it's thursday already and we're going on Sat.  I am pretty upset.  I am the person who likes to plan ahead and my fiance keeps saying it should not be a big deal!! I dunno, i really dunno.  He probably would think of my feeling but at the end...what could be the result? I don't want him to be in the middle between me and his friends, but i want them to respect me also.  I am the person who's in charge and they would not call me, they would call him and let him tell me.  Remember, it's TELL, not ask.  They already made all the arrangement and excuses to cover this but who cares about how i feel? this is what upset me.... but it doesn't matter now, coz it won't change the fact... my heart is broken....

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. Hope the landlord cannot find out.
     
     
    [版主回覆09/04/2009 21:40:00]i just don't have any mood to go................

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... maybe can you tell the landlord about adding one more person?
    [版主回覆09/05/2009 02:59:00]the time is so short....what if the landlord says no and where am i gonna put the extra person? i m so frustrated!

    ReplyDelete