Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Computer problem

My computer at work has a problem, so i am using someone else's computer but still have no access to my email.  well, it means i have nothing to do right now, haha! going on facebook doesn't really kill my time, and i don't really want to think about the wedding.  i'll be dead soon if i keep thinking.  We spoke a little bit of the wedding last night and it came up he had to control his guest list, otherwise we have to find another space for our wedding.  I asked many places already, normally, for american wedding, it costs around $150 per person.  I can't say it's a lot of money for a wedding but we have to spend other money on other things, so...$150 is pretty over my budget right now.  I can afford spending $150 per person but it means i will have nth left in my bank after the wedding.  i rather save up something for future. 


Hope everything will be solved soon so i can enjoy my trip to HK. (well, i can't say enjoy becuz it will be so busy but at least i have no work, haha!)


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. when will you leave?
    [版主回覆11/19/2009 01:37:00]i am leaving on Thanksgiving day! maybe i'll be served with Turkey on the plane, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..if you take cathay pacific, I am sure you will have many cup noodles.
    [版主回覆11/19/2009 04:52:00]haha...yea..i remember last time he ate a lot of cup noodles....this time i m bringing some food.  just in case when i m hungry

    ReplyDelete