Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Limited computer access day2

I am still have limited computer access on my work computer.  It doesn't mean i have nothing to do but something i can't really do.  Anyway, i am so tired already because we're under the client's pressure to complete a consolidated statement and draft the audit report.  Oh well, it's not my client and i should not be dealing with but my coworker usually comes in late so i was doing her job this morning and i am so tired already and i left office pretty late last night to finish up another project.  OMG~ i miss my bed! i guess having a vacation soon is a good idea. 

Back to my wedding planning.  I spoke with my honey last night and we both agree that we should just stick with our plan.  We can either adjust the guest list to have fewer guests or we can put more tables but maybe the dancing floor we have to move around the tables after dinner.  I guess that's not a big deal, at least we both like the place and it's under our budget.  Looking for another reception site is a headache and i have enough going on already.  Hopefully everything will be set before i leave to HK!!!!



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment