Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Maid of honor

My maid of honor is my best friend from HK.  She'll fly to NY for my wedding.  I am so happy!!! I've known her for more than 10 years.  Even though I don't get a chance to see her often, our friendship stays with us!   Recently she's learning to be a MUA so she can help me or my other bridesmaid to do the make up or hair setting on my wedding day!! how lovely!!! hehe I can't offer her much but i can offer my heart to her, i love her!!

Lately I've been thinking to get another chinese trad. dress for my wedding.... I am not sure yet, but it's under my consideration.  ummmm....

Even though my wedding is almost 6 months away, i am not as excited as I suppose to be.  Many things are going on and i can hardly breathe! Oh well...life must go on no matter what.... nothing negative, just been so stressed from study and from my health.  My nose has been killing me.  It just keeps sneezing.... sigh! I don't think i catch a cold but then I don't know what it is anymore!! AWWWw... hope things will be better soon~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment: