Wednesday, January 6, 2010

winter

When is winter going to end? I am tired of it.. my runny nose and cough are still with me and i am tired of them.  i just don't know when i will recover completely. aw...annoying!!!

It's been really cold these days.  Everyday i have to wear 2 pants and 2 socks to keep me warm.  Some of the areas are having 55 inches of snow, i can't imagine living there.... i hope this kind of weather will be over soon!!!

It's time to study again and i am working on it.  I can't say i am working so hard but at least not as lazy as before.  I wanted to give up but i can't.... God bless me!!!!! i can't wait to get it over with then i am going to burn all my books, haha!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment