Monday, February 22, 2010

bday party

Last Saturday i was so busy!! In the morning i took an exam and in the afternoon i had to meet up my friends to go shopping for my honey's bday party.   Well, his bday is not here yet, but we wanted them to come over to try on their suits and dresses and might as well celebrate his bday!   I finally tried my gown again because i was so lazy to open it and it was heavy and big, haha! i love it so much and it made me look so elegant and slim, haha! but of course i'll still go on diet from now on because i think i've gained so much weight. 

Anyway, chinese new year celebration is over but we did go out yesterday for dim sum.  There was a lot of lion dancing around and my mom gave some of them red envelopes for good luck, hehe! very funny~

Time flies and it's almost the end of Feb, which means my wedding is just 5 months away!! i feel that i still have a lot to do but at the same time, i don't know what to do, haha! My friends and I were talking about the hair style... wondering how to style my hair on my WD...very exciting, hehe! and of course talk abt the veil...without the veil, a lot of hairstyle can be done but with the veil....it's limited....i dunno! we'll do more research on that, hehe!!!!!!!!!!! i m so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment