Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Long time no post

It's been a while not to post anything.  Well, I am ok, just been so busy and tired and no time to write.  Anyway, busy season is started and i am working like crazy.  I just can't wait to get it over with, but the girl in my office is forced to work twice harder because my boss wants to give her everything to work on, haha! I win

Today my sister told me she met another cousin in a cousin's wedding and they exchanged msn.. i was kind of surprised because i haven't seen them for years.  I think the last time i met them was 2004 at my sister's wedding.  After that i haven't seen them or contacted them.  I am happy to talk to them again. We're cousins, no matter what.  But i can't recognize one of the cousin anymore.  He used to be so small (my memory still goes back to the past when he was just 3 years old) and now become a grown man....whoa, time flies! i know i won't see them often but thanks to internet.  I can always chat with them online.

Back to work now!!! Waiting for my parents to come (they're coming during CNY, yeah!)

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment