Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Terrace in the sky

This week is restaurant week, and we've decided to go visit Terrace in the sky again.  It will be my 3rd time going there but we love the environment there. It's quiet and romantic, so it'll be our valentine's day dinner (in advance) haha! Since my parents are coming during chinese new year, then we're not celebrating Vday but instead, i asked him to buy my mom a bunch of flowers, haha! My parents always come during my busy season, but that's the only time they have long vac. off from work.  When my parents come, it means it's my vacation, hahaha!! I don't have to take care of home for 2 weeks, 2WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!! i m so happy, haha!! i can't wait for someone to cook for me, clean dish for me, and sweep the floor for me.... hahaha!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments: