Monday, February 15, 2010

My parents have arrived

I am very glad that my parents have arrived.  They came on chinese new year eve and we had dinner together with his family.  It was a good time to stay with them.  Once my mom was home, she started cleaning my house.  haha! she said it's so dirty that she can't resist cleaning.  Jesus! i feel so bad but i don't think it's that dirty lol  anyway, i m glad she does my job because i've been always tired after work and during weekends, i am 2 lazy to do anything.  She brought me a lot of things that i bought in HK.  My wedding gown is here, my bouquet is here, his suit is here, and my bridesmaids and groomsmen suit are here too!! i am very excited, hehe! I love my bouquet. Even though it's silk flower, it looks so real....haha!

I am very tired at work now, hopefully i can get off soon and go take a nap and study!! can't wait to get the exam over, because i am really tired of it!

Happy chinese new year everyone!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment: