Monday, August 16, 2010

2nd week of work after vacation

Getting back to work after my 2 weeks vacation and i finally get used to waking up early, haha! It's been already 2 weeks after we got married.  Of course we're both happy but i personally don't think there's much difference than before.  The past weekend i did pretty good job at home.  I cleaned my closet and threw a lot of clothes away and did laundry and cooked for lunch & dinner and ironed clothes.  It was busy but i was happy to stay home and enjoy my time with my hubby. 

We saw a korean movie called "tidal wave".  I was thinking it would be something similar to "the day after tomorrow" but it ended up crappy because the disaster part was just for a while and most of the time the movie was talking about different people lives.   ummm..... i would not recommend and i finally fell asleep while watching the movie lol

The weather is getting cold but i just cleaned my closet for summer clothes lol  anyway, we're planning to go hiking next weekend so hopefully the weather will be cool and stay dry!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment