Friday, August 20, 2010

Pics @ my wedding venue

These pictures were all taken by my sister the day before my wedding.  We had to decorate the place ourselves the day before, thank god it was done on time!


our wedding favor & table setup



Picture before all table setup


Picture after all table setup



decoration outside our church ceremony (prepared by my sister!)



our centerpiece


another centerpiece


3rd centerpiece



decoration @ buffet table



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments:

  1. 你好,
    我係幫人執相的,有需要執相可以搵我
    http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/digitalimaginghk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我以為你會用中式? 很美的擺設!
    [版主回覆08/23/2010 00:19:00]no, i don't like chinese setting Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice wedding place
    [版主回覆09/06/2010 00:33:00]yah, wish you were here too

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys did a great job, it looks very cozy and homey! Must have been a warm wedding, congrats!!
    [版主回覆09/09/2010 21:57:00]thanks!! i feel very touched by all my friends and family who helped me to setup everything!!! love them all

    ReplyDelete