Monday, December 14, 2009

Back from vacation

Finally i am back from vacation.  i really need a vacation from my vacation because this time it was so busy with everything.  Everyday i had to run out to do this and that....OMG! i m very tired already.  

I was sick since the day i arrived but it got better after i took some herbal tea but on the day that we departed, i got sick again on the plane.    i hope to get well soon.....

Thank god Christmas is coming so i can enjoy being @ home again.  I still haven't unpacked everything....it's a mess at home!!! wish mom was here so i don't need to worry about it, hahaha!!

already missing my mom coz she took good care of me and him when we were back.  i miss my friends too!!!! love them all~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment: