Monday, December 21, 2009

Blizzard in nyc

Whoa, blizzard was in nyc last weekend.  It was pretty scary and accumulated a lot of snow in front of my house.  Thank god I went shopping pretty early on Saturday, otherwise I couldn't make it back home~

We were trying to go out on Saturday night to meet friends.  We went out and the weather was pretty nasty but my honey insisted so we started driving.  It wasn't a long drive because when we got to highway, I made an executive decision not to go out because we couldn't drive at all.  The vision was low, and it was very dangerous actually.  We better just stayed home and relaxed.  Thank god we got home safe.  It was pretty scary and if we really went out to the city, i don't know how we could make it home that night.  What an adventure with my honey, haha! He always brings me to do something crazy.  I didn't tell my mom i was going out in that kind of weather. my mom would have yelled at me, haha!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. crazy night on saturday night. I went to my mom's home on saturday night too. Lucky that we left earlier
    [版主回覆12/22/2009 00:27:00]oh really...do you guys live close?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, pretty close
    [版主回覆12/22/2009 04:37:00]oh, then it should be ok....we tried to get out but after we went out for a bit, we decided to return home...too scary and dangerous

    ReplyDelete