Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Captain's Ketch

Our office went to lunch @ Captain's ketch today for my engagement.  It's been late but i really appreciate it.  At the same time, the guy that i hate in the office announced that he was engaged too and getting married in April...Boooooo!  He just likes to follow the others, but i don't really care now.  Whatever he does, i don't give a damn, hahaha!

Too bad that my camera was broken during my trip in HK.  I have to search for another camera.  i took my parent's camera for now but i don't know how to transfer pics yet...too bad!! i have a lot of pics to upload!! >_<

During my trip in HK, i saw a lot of silk flowers! they're gorgeous and i am making my bouquet there.  Most of the decoration will be silk flowers because he said he had such a bad allergy on flowers and he can't stand the smell....Well well, i don't really mind and the silk flowers in hk are so real!! haha~ I am not picky so i am ok! right now i just want to get it over with....i can't wait to get married so i can enjoy my life again.  Honestly, i am not saying i don't want to get married, but the process is not really enjoyable... haha, i guess i am different from other brides!

Overall my mission was accomplished in HK.  We did a lot of wedding shopping and finally we got back to the States, yay!! i can't wait for another vacation because i am so tired from my trip to HK.  I am hoping to stay home and relax on Xmas day, i can't stand the busy life anymore. 

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments: