Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cough Cough

2nd day back to work and i still don't get used to it.  I don't feel like working at all, haha!  My honey is still home resting but thank god he's been cleaning up a bit at home...i m so proud of him, haha! 

Last night i went to bed right after shower.  I was so sick and tired but happy to see my honey again.. hehe... get used to seeing him everyday when i was in hK.. and now have to see him only after work...so sad...

i hate the new yahoo blog authorization because it's so annoying!! whenever i have to leave a message, i have to type the password and sometimes it's not too clear that i have to do it 2nd time, 3rd time...very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. yes, it's very annoying.
     
    Hope you get well soon
    [版主回覆12/16/2009 02:36:00]you have facebook? so i can add u on my fb....

    ReplyDelete