Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

I really like this quote because i think it's so true.
When you start your relationship, it's always sweet...
During the relationship, it grows stronger with a kiss...
When you end your relationship, it's always bitter and sad...

Last night received a call from my friend and i was surprised that she called but it wasn't any good news for me.  Well, i felt upset for her too but sometimes it may be better to let it go! I hope she'll feel better soon!

No matter what, I still love you, my friend~~~~~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments:

Post a Comment